Thursday 13 March 2014

“Home away from home” * Thank you Lulu!***

I visited Shiva Garden in November when I was on holiday in Varkala, when I returned in late December it was a no brainer that I was going to stay here. So for two months Shiva Garden was my home, the rooms offer everything you need, I had an en suite bathroom (cold water only, but this was no issue, as it was so hot outside) and a balcony. What makes Shiva Garden so special is the lovely people who run it and the beautiful garden, that encourages guests to socialize. It just has a very chilled and relaxed atmosphere, I made fantastic friends here and it was ridiculously hard for me to leave. Try Yoga lessons with Sonja, you won't regret it. A big special thank you to Afzal for always being happy and attentive. I can't wait to stay here again! Thank you Sonja and Jayan, until December ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment